College Living & Student Safety Kit
Self Defense and Protection Items Included:
- Lipstick Pepper Spray
- Nap Alarm
- ½ oz. Pepper Spray with Visor Clip
- 2 oz. Pepper Spray with Wall Mount
- ½ oz. Pepper Spray with Keychain
- Diversion Safe - Book
- Electronic Pocket Whistle
- Door Stop Alarm
- Cell Phone Flash-Lite
- Mini Alert Motion Detector Alarm
- All Batteries Included
- Products Instructional Manual
Self Defense Training Materials Included:
- College and Campus Safety Tips
- College Rape Report
- How to Secure Your Dorm or Apartment
- Safe Dating
- Tools Parents Can Use to Prepare Their Kid For College
- Instructional DVD on Kit Product Usage
Details on Items Included in this Survival Kit:
- Lipstick Pepper Spray: This canister or pepper spray is cleverly disguised as a lipstick container. No one would suspect that it contains enough pepper spray to quickly deter and ward off potential attackers. All you have to do is point and aim. This tiny canister holds up to 20 sprays that can travel up to 8-10 feet. (For the guys...what a great gift for the special lady in your life)
- Nap Alarm: Drive safer with this device that will instantly wake you up in the event that you start to fall asleep behind the wheel, especially on a long drive back to your hometown for the holidays. Wear this alarm behind your ear, and it will produce a loud alarm when your head starts to nod. Also ideal for situations where you need to remain fully alert (perhaps pulling an all night study session)
- ½ oz. Pepper Spray with Visor Clip: Keep this handy canister of pepper spray nearby when you are in the car with the visor attachment. Just point and aim this Oleoresin Capsicum pepper spray at your attacker and press the release button. This canister contains approximately 6-8 half-second sprays, which is plenty to deter any attacker and will leave them with painful effects that last up to 45 minutes. Detach this compact pepper spray for on-the-go protection on campus or a late night on the town. Do not leave pepper spray in a hot car.
- 2 oz. Pepper Spray with Wall Mount: Keep a canister of pepper spray handy near any doorway and within reach. Mounted on the wall in a campus apartment or school dorm room, this container holds approximately 8-10 one second bursts. The non-lethal effects on your potential intruder or attacker will last up to 45 minutes.
- ½ oz. Pepper Spray with Keychain: This canister of pepper spray will always be handy when you have your keys with you. Simply point the canister toward your potential attacker and press the release button to ward off any assailant. The canister holds approximately 6-8 sprays that will go approximately 8-10 feet.
- Diversion Safe – Book: Keep your valuables safely hidden while you are away at school by tucking them inside this clever diversion safe. On the outside, it looks like a regular book. Inside you will find a compartment perfect for storing money or valuables. Then just place this hidden safe on any bookshelf for maximum disguise.
- Electronic Pocket Whistle: Walking alone is much safer if you have the ability to attract the attention of anyone that might be nearby. Use this electronic pocket whistle at the first sign of a threat. The whistle is activated by pressing a button on the side, and the loud sound will continue for as long as necessary until help arrives. Additionally, this alarm works great at college sporting events too!
- Door Stop Alarm: When activated by having a door opened, this super loud entry safety alarm will sound a 125dB siren. The alarm is in the shape of a wedge and will also block any door from being opened. A movement sensor is also part of the design and will activate the alarm in the event of tampering.
- Cell Phone Flash-Lite: Perfect for tucking in your purse or attaching to your cell phone, this little flashlight will come in handy when looking for your keys or anywhere else that you may need some additional light for safety.
- Mini Alert Motion Detector Alarm: This portable alarm device keeps you safe by creating a triangular area of safety that is impossible to penetrate. Any time the sensor is activated, a loud alarm will sound. The alarm is easy to use, and requires no special installation or wiring. Take it with you for travel or when you move. Chime or alarm settings are available, depending on your needs.
Along with the self defense and safety products listed above, the Extreme College Survival Kit includes six additional Special Safety Reports. The information contained within these reports is designed to increase the personal safety for students living on or near college campuses. Tips included in the reports cover topics such as college and campus safety, college rape report, ways to secure your dorm or apartment, choosing roommates, dating safely, and how parents can help better prepare their children for college.
Reviewing the additional Product Instructional DVD that comes with the kit will provide detailed instruction that will quickly get women up to speed using the personal safety products included in the Extreme College Survival Kit. A detailed demonstration of each product is provided.
College campus safety is a hot topic these days. More students are living away from home, and often alone or with other students. Keeping safe and avoiding situations that could cause danger or injury is a priority for all college age women and men. This Extreme College Survival Kit contains a variety of effective self defense and personal protection tools that can help prevent any potential attacks or unwanted intrusions. Products such as a diversion safe designed as a book, a canister of pepper spray that is disguised as a lipstick container, a canister of pepper spray attaches to your car visor, a canister of pepper spray that is attached to a keychain, a magnetic door alarm, a mini motion detector alarm, a canister of pepper spray that can be mounted on a wall near a doorway for easy access, a door stop alarm, a cell phone flashlight, and a personal alarm that will help prevent you from falling asleep behind the wheel while driving will all provide an extra layer of protection for the college coed.