Runt Compact Stun Guns
Runt Compact Stun Gun Features:
- Compact design, easily concealable and ideal for those with smaller hands
- Non-lethal and legal firearm alternative to quickly disable attackers
- Two voltage levels: 2.5 and 4.5 million volts
- Two 4.5 million volts: one that requires batteries and one that plugs in to a stardard outlet for charging.
- Lithium batteries included with non-rechargeable models.
- Nylon belt loop holster included
- Safety switch for safe carrying
- Lifetime warranty
- Due to state restrictions we cannot ship to the following states: CT, IL, HI, MA, MI, NJ, NY, RI, WI.
Stun Gun Product Description:
The Runt stun gun is an ideal solution if you are looking for an inexpensive yet effective method of non-lethal self defense. The Runt stun gun offers personal safety at an affordable cost. Despite its small size—the compact Runt mini stun gun measures only 3.25” tall—it really packs a punch when dealing with attackers.
You just can’t beat a mini stun gun when it comes to self defense. Commonly referred to as a tazer (though not exactly the same thing), a stun gun is a powerful weapon that uses high voltage and low amperage to ‘short circuit’ an attacker’s neurological system, rendering them temporarily helpless and paralyzed. A stun gun does not use bullets to stop an attacker, but the shock produced will stop an attacker in their tracks. While this is not necessarily painful, the attacker’s muscles will not work properly once stunned. Muscles use electrical signals to function, and the high voltage introduced by a stun gun will interfere with voluntary function and movement, giving you plenty of time to get away.
Although stun guns are generally considered to be legal in most areas, it is best to check with your local law enforcement agencies to get the facts before ordering. The Runt stun gun is a highly effective, high tech firearm alternative that can offer a higher level of personal protection than many hands-on self defense strategies. While the high voltage can disable an attacker, the shock will not be transferred to your body, even if the attacker is touching you.