Personal Alarm Key Chain - Single Button
120dB Personal Alarm Key Chain Alarm:
- Activate and deactivate alarm with a single push button
- Draw attention with the screeching loud 120dB alarm
- Sleek, compact design (dimensions 3” x 1.5” x .5”)
- Wear or carry TWO different ways with belt clip or keychain
- Integrated LED flashlight – find a key slot with ease in the dark
- Uses 3 LR44 batteries (included)
- Easy to carry on key set, in purse/bag, or clipped to pocket
- Available in two colors: Pink and Black
- Can be carried or used anywhere by anyone with no legal restrictions
- Guaranteed legal in all U.S. 50 states – no exceptions!
Single-Button Key Chain Personal Alarm
Stock# : PAL-120
This single-button personal keychain alarm is one of our simplest and most inexpensive safety devices. This 120dB alarm requires only the push of a button to sound the alarm and a release of the button to stop the alarm. Its small size allows for easy carrying in a pocket, purse, bag or on your keys. The alarm includes both a belt clip and a keychain attachment for flexible carrying options. The LED task light will also help illuminate your path and find a key hole on a dark evening. It comes in both Black and Pink colors and includes a starter set of LR44 batteries.
Personal alarms are an effective personal safety device since they are small, legal to carry everywhere and by anyone. These alarms can quickly draw attention to a dangerous situation. Criminals rely on the cover of darkness and isolation so they may commit their deeds without being seen by others. When this self defense device is turned on, it will attract immediate attention from anyone within a few blocks, which is exactly what the predator wants to avoid. It will alert people that you are in danger, and the criminal's natural instinct will be to get away from you as quickly as possible.
With absolutely zero legal restriction on who or where you can carry a personal alarm - everyone should own one. School age kids, college students and other individuals who ever find themselves alone or vulnerable situations can benefit from carrying a personal alarm.